These are non-medical, reusable masks with adjustable straps. Our masks are washable and reusable; and fit both adults and children.
- These are not N95 medical grade masks.
- Soft and breathable cotton/polyester fabric
- Comfortable ear loops
- One size fits most adults
- Fabric contains polyester(exterior) and cotton(interior) layer.
- Helps slow the spread and preserve medical-grade gear for healthcare professionals.
NOTE: Due to the nature of this product there will be no refunds or discounts for this product.
The US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) now recommends that all Americans wear a fabric face mask outside their homes to help stop the spread of diseases.
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
- Please wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
- Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps. Tie or adjust the ear-loop strap(s) as needed.
- It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks. Try to avoid tampering with the mask once it’s on.
- Face masks should fit snugly but comfortably, and allow for breathing without restriction.
- To clean mask(s) please machine wash warm and tumble dry high
TFIOM® will donate a portion of all proceeds to Feeding America.
About Feeding America:
Feeding America is the largest domestic hunger-relief organization in the United States. Thanks to donations and support from businesses, government organizations and individuals like you, the Feeding America network of food banks, pantries and meal programs serve virtually every community in the United States — 40 million people, including 12 million children and 7 million seniors. The Feeding America network provides over 4.3 billion meals annually, helping 1 in 7 Americans facing hunger live more secure and stable lives. To learn more about Feeding America please visit www.feedingamerica.org
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Mars Reel Media Corp. and TFIOM® make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.